TRIP Community Transport Association
Posted: Thursday, 14th May 2020 9:49 am
Charity, established in 1997, to reduce loneliness and isolation across East Devon.
Our Values and Beliefs:
- To support people by relieving isolation and loneliness in rural and urban areas of East Devon through the provision of affordable and accessible transport, car transport to healthcare facilities, Befriending and support, aids and equipment for daily living and other services to enable people to lead more active and healthier lives.
- We want to enrich the lives of those using our services, where possible, tailoring our services to meet individual needs of our clients, therefore improving their participation in the wider community and increase their independence and well-being.
- We provide essential services to those who may be disadvantaged, in a dignified, sensitive, discreet and helpful way.
- We aim to keep services offered as affordable as possible whilst maintaining a quality, high standard of service.
- We will offer a mutually respectful, transparent, supportive and non-judgmental approach, valuing Diversity.